1. Can you briefly introduce yourself (who are you, where are you from, how do we find you on IG)?
Jessy: Hey, my name is Jessy and I am from Berlin, Germany, Insta name: @soleloveberlin
2. Since when do you collect shoes and why Asics?
Jessy: I collect Sneakers since 2008/2009, it started with a pair Nike Air Max 180 lime in 2007. I got my first pair of Asics in 2014 it was the yellow pair from the cmyk pack.
It was Asics, especially the Gel Lyte III cause they had this clean design and the split tongue.
3. Your sneaker wall is on fire, which 3 shoes would you save?
Jessy:Always the first pair in the collection, the yellow one from the cmyk pack, the Skysensor Japan cause it’s the comfiest shoe for summer and the “dirty buck”.
But tbh, I love all my Asics…
4. If you could change one thing in the sneaker game: What would it be?
Jessy: Go back to Campouts again, so that people need to get their asses off the sofa, away from smartphone & computer screens to get a new release.
5. What is the best soft drink in the world?
Jessy: For me it’s Lipton Sparkling Icetea Zero 😅 I know only a few people understand that, but it’s often sold out here.
6. Which current living person would you most like to meet?
Jessy: Our Baby in October 😁
7. Dogs or cats?
Jessy: I grew up with french sheperd dogs (Briard), so it’s definitely dogs.
8. Any final words for the community?
Jessy: Yeah, just wear what you want and don’t do it for the hype and especially not for the likes. Trends changes so quick and I see so many people running after every new release forgetting how it all started. Most of it is temporary.
It’s time that people stop seeing just a resell value in a Sneaker.