1. Can you briefly introduce yourself (who are you, where are you from, how do we find you on IG)?
Kamil: Hello, I’m Kamil mostly know from my IG: @instabaks. I’m from from Poland, Warsaw ✌️ I’m big passionate about Japanese culture, tattoos, travel and of course sneakers. I collaborate with the best streetwear/sneakers (but not only) international brands, I create content for them that you can see on my Instagram. Also through my passion and knowledge, I try to “infect” my followers with my deep sneakers hobby!
2. Since when do you collect shoes and why Asics?
Kamil: Since 2010. I used to play volleyball in my first Asics shoes and when I started collecting sneakers in real sense, I had a strong fondness for Asics brand, and so even now I choose them most often 😊 Of course also as I mentioned, I’m deep into the whole Japanese worlds so this choice was easy one!
3. Your sneaker wall is on fire, which 3 shoes would you save?
Kamil: Ufff, I Hope that this never happens to any sneakers collector, but let’s try to save first:ASICS Gel-Lyte III La MJC x ColetteAsics Gel Lyte III x Afew “Red Koi”Asics Gel Lyte 3 x Ronnie Fieg “Miami”
4. If you could change one thing in the sneaker game: What would it be?
Kamil: I would like to definitely stop this weird sneakers flex cuz toooo way many people pretend to be a good sneaker collector with passion, knowledge and care, but they just do a fast flex Instagram shit, showing us “their” sneakers and after that with no regrets – hey! Let’s just sell’em… Damn, guys – just put your own shoes on, that’s what they ‘re for, right?
5. What is the best soft drink in the world?
Kamil: Club Mate right now
6. Which current living person would you most like to meet?
Kamil: For sure Ronnie Fieg! He’s my big inspiration to how to build your own brand based on inner taste, feelings, beliefs, and also how to deal with your own real personality – simply and the best way.
7. Dogs or cats?
8. Any final words for the community?
Kamil: Don’t look at others, just do your best! Always!